Friday, April 30, 2010

Its going to be an exciting weekend!!

Lets see, not much has gone on this week. Joe was home so we got to go out of town a couple days this week. But he had to leave today to north texas :(
Then, posted I wanted to see George Strait in concert tomorrow night in San Antonio, so now me and Valarie are on our way. We ended up buying some tickets online, and hitching a ride with her sister and brother in law. Its going to be a girls + Carlos (Val's brother in law) weekend. I am really looking forward to it. So I got the clothes in the dryer and getting up early to get things done. We are leaving around 8:30am. Hopefully Sunday I can relax before the work week. I pray I get some pictures.
Hopefully next weekend works out and I am able to see my family, grandparents and sister. Even though my in laws are awesome, there is nothing like your own family.

Well I better head off to bed.

Good Night

1 comment: