Thursday, April 22, 2010

My first blog

Well today at work, had a friend showing me pictures of her niece. She was showing us postings her sister does on her blog, with all these cute pictures, and post. I th0ught it was just amazing. So here I am. Starting a new blog. We will see how this goes and if I will actually keep up with this from time to time. My ultimate goal is the update as much as possible with pictures so my family will feel apart of us, even if we aren't in the same town. So I am hoping I can learn and make this thing look pretty cool. So I will say a little bit about what is going on now in my world.
This past weekend I was in my friends Wedding in Corpus Christi. Dani. The wedding was so beautiful. I mean everything was gorgeous. I felt pretty as well, which is pretty rare for me lol.
I can not wait to see the pictures.
Joe is at work in Denton. Tomorrow is his last day, Thank God. I get to have Saturday off so that we can get some time together. I am so glad. No big plans this weekend except for a surprise anniversary dance for our BFF's parents Manuel and Dora. 40 years I believe. That's amazing. They are one amazing and crazy couple, and we cant wait to celebrate with them.
I will wrap this up. Pretty good for my first entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment