Friday, April 23, 2010



There's a cute pic of me and my hubby Joe in San Francisco. We had so much fun there.

Well I had a pretty good day. I had to leave work early to head the the doctor. Pretty good news, but have to go back on Monday. Finally my hubby got home. I was so glad that he was able to get off early and make it home at a decent time. It got pretty hot today, so we decided on going to get a new ENERGY EFFICIENT air conditioner. Hopefully the energy efficient part will help out on electric bill a little bit more. Anything helps.
So now I am in bed, blogging, while Joe is downloading movies and music. Tomorrow we get the whole day to ourselves. Also have an anniversary dinner and dance at night in Port Lavaca, hopefully I will remember to take the camera so I can post some.
Have a good weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment